cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus WAP no longer working

ryanchapman
New Contributor

Yesterday my power went out for approximately 10 seconds. A couple of hours later all of a sudden my wifi stopped working. I have reset my modem, my router, and my ruckus device at least 5 times total. My process has been this:

Unplug Ruckus device...
Unplug router...
Unplug modem...
Wait 5 minutes...
Plug in modem...
Wait 5 minutes...
Plug in router...
Wait 5 minutes...
Plug in Ruckus device...
Wait 10 minutes...
Attempt to connect to the wifi...

Once connected, I am UNABLE to navigate to websites or anything. Randomly I will have brief moments of connectivity, in which a website will load, etc., but aside from that the wifi does NOT work. This has never happened before. I've had similar issues where I've needed to reset the Ruckus device, or follow a similar process as I outlined above, but never has it not worked after power cycling the whole system before. Also, for what it's worth, the wifi connections that are coming DIRECTLY from my router (bypassing Ruckus device) work just fine. So the issue is with the Ruckus device.

Please help, ASAP! I work from home, so I NEED wifi in order to work.

13 REPLIES 13

?????????

Hi @ryanchapman 

Thanks for your response,

From the above image you have shared it seems like you are using command line interface of unleased and not a switch. 

The above commands I have shared are meant to be executed on the switch command line interface.

To find the correct IP address of the switch I have asked you to share the image of the IP scanner listing all the IP address of the devices. But the image doesn't seem to be clear.

If you have problem in accessing the switch via IP address of the switch please try to access the switch through console connection using the below link.

• How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I got the IP of the switch. was able to find it last night. However, I do not know the username/password in order to log in on the browser or PuTTy. I tried all of the recommended "common" ones in the link. None of them worked. How can I figure out the username/password?

Hi @ryanchapman 

Thanks for your response,

To login to the switch and putty here I share few usernames and passwords ( This is key sensitive so please include capital letters )  

Username: admin password: Ruckus! 

Username: admin password: Ruckus1

Username: admin password: Lennar

Username: super password: sp-admin

Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community