cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Switch is no longer working.

wlobbjr
New Contributor

I have purchased a Lennar home, with Ruckus equipment. I have had SST which is the installation company Lennar uses out to check the system. The SST tech informed me that the Ruckus switch is the problem and I will need a new Ruckus switch. I have sent a request to customer support, I was just informed that this needed to be checked by a Ruckus engineer.  How do I get this done. Thank you 

37 REPLIES 37

I am no longer getting an IP address from the Rukus switch, The IPA address that was working last night. Now is no longer working.  

Is there a number in which I can actually speak with a Reckus tech, this going back and forth in text is not productive

Hi @wlobbjr

Ruckus support for Lennar Homes customers will be exclusively customer support through this support model community forum, Please remove the power strip switch and plug it directly into a power outlet, if it is still not receiving power please share a panoramic image where we can see it is plugged directly into the power outlet, but still not receiving power. 

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

image.jpg

Hi @ wlobbjr

Based on the troubleshooting you have done, since there are no lights on the ICX 7150-12P, ensured is connected to a well-known power outlet this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization) means to replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired