cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Switch is no longer working.

wlobbjr
New Contributor

I have purchased a Lennar home, with Ruckus equipment. I have had SST which is the installation company Lennar uses out to check the system. The SST tech informed me that the Ruckus switch is the problem and I will need a new Ruckus switch. I have sent a request to customer support, I was just informed that this needed to be checked by a Ruckus engineer.  How do I get this done. Thank you 

37 REPLIES 37

Hi @wlobbjr 

How are you trying to connect (SSH, TELNET, Console), that switch seems to be disconnected, there are no SYST lights, and even the wired Ethernet cable shows no data transfer, please remove the unit where it is connected and connected it a location that you can take a picture, so we can see the power outlet that is connected, because the way that it shows that unit is not connected to the power outlet and there is no way that you have an IP address if the Ethernet cable wired to your ISP router has no data transfer, provide also the logs from putty just right click and even log finally share those logs.

Yarenis_1-1671120751511.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

image.jpg

image.jpg

As you can see I have the Ruckus switch plugged into the power strip that is on the left, and the orange ethernet cable that is connected to my internet providers box. The Ruckus switch has no lights working on the front. 

Hi @wlobbjr 

The question here is how you are getting an IP address in the Switch from your ISP router, if the Switch is not even powering up, please share the logs from putty.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired