Lennar home with ICX7150-C12 Switch showing no IP address in Ruckus-Unleashed web page when looking at Switches. The Switch status is Working 0, Disconnected 1 and when I expand the window and click on the box labeled 1, I get "ICX Switch is Pending to join." The device name is ICX7150-C12 Switch and there is a MAC address and the IP Address is blank and there is a line in red that says, "Failed to auto recognize ICX IP address, please provide IP address to continue." I've tried a power off/on and the status has not changed. How do I get an IP address back?
If you can access to the Command line should look like this:
3-Here is a quick guide to understand how to fix the 'routing code issue' but basically you need only need to run the following commands once you are on the command line 'CLI'
Note: Hit Enter to accept each command
copy flash flash secondary
boot system flash secondary yes
ICX7150-24P Router>enable (hit enter to accept the command) ICX7150-24P Router#copy flash flash secondary (hit enter to accept the command and wait: until the flash finished ) ICX7150-24P Router#boot system flash secondary yes ( hit enter to accept the command : the switch will reboot )
How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users
4-If the access via IP address is not possible here is a guide how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB.
Thank you for the reply, but nothing in your response addresses my issue.
1. the ICX 7150, as I mentioned, identifies itself as ICX7150-C12 Switch in both the unleashed dashboard and the network monitoring app Fing, so it's not running in router mode
2. "To fix this issue, we must identify the IP address of the switch 'currently' " - there is no IP address for this device. Both the unleashed dashboard and the network monitoring app Fing show no IP address and I don't have any random IP addresses "floating" in my network, so my most basic question is how can I get the ICX7150-C12 Switch to acquire an IP address?
3. "Once we identified the IP address of the switch" - again there is no address to "identify"
4. "Here is a quick guide to understand how to fix the 'routing code issue' " - I don't appear to have this issue
5. "If the access via IP address is not possible here is a guide how to access to the Switch via console" - this is to fix the issue of the ICX running in router mode which is not my issue