cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150 Switch orange SYS light

msalcedo8127
New Contributor

My ruckus switch wasn't working properly so I performed a reset on it. When it came back up the sys light lit up orange and was the only light to come back on besides the power. Now my access points are all down and my doorbell is not operating. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pinky_ruckus

Hello @msalcedo8127 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

pinky_ruckus

Hello @msalcedo8127 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

This solution worked wonders for me thank you!

Hello @msalcedo8127 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the response.

We are glad to know that the issue is resolved now.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

msalcedo8127
New Contributor

Does my switch need to be plugged into the router for me to perform the software recovery? I tried resetting it multiple times and it did not work but my network closet is in my garage and it's really hot. I was gonna unplug the switch and replug it inside my house to troubleshoot from there. Would that cause any issues?