cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus access points (R510) are not working

Arun
New Contributor II

Ruckus Switch ICX 7150 C12P is connected over lan to 2 Ruckus access points (Model: R510) and it stopped after a power outage. I tried to factory reset the Ruckus access point and finished all the steps and received the final success message and then rebooted. After the reboot, SSID is not getting updated and it going back to the last known state and SSID is remaining as configure.me. I tried factory resetting the access point from the laptop web browser and from iOS App and both the time, it failed to rename the SSID. Also, I tried to update the firmware from 200.13.6.1.319 to 200.14.6.1.199 and that is also not getting completed. Can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Arun 

Thanks for your response.

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router is wrongly connected to the switch. Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) in one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Arun
New Contributor II

Capture.PNG

Hi @Arun 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

Based on your description it seems like your two access points are not working. For detailed understanding of the issue could you please share the LED status of the switch and the access points by using the below guides.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Also please share the image of the switch showing the cable connections as mentioned below.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Arun
New Contributor II

Hi @ Jayavidhya

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see the details below and let me know if you need other information.

R510 LED lights:

PWR - Flashing Green - System started, no routable IP address detected.

CTL – Solid Green - Unleashed Master AP.

All other lights are off

RUCKUS LED lights:

STAT - 2 - Port link status mode LED - Green

SYST – 7 - System Status LED - Green

PWR – 16 - Power status LED - Green

All other lights are off

Arun
New Contributor II

Please see the photos below:

image1.jpegimage0.jpegimage4.jpeg