cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P

bkpatel009
New Contributor III

Ruckus is on, but both R510 Extenders does not show any lights on it.WAP.jpgRuckuspic 1.jpgRuckuspic2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am getting this error after I entering the command: "Boot system flash memory"Fatal error.png

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45

Jayavidhya

Hi @bkpatel009 

Greetings of the day,

Based on your description, it seems that your Access Points has no lights on it. To solve this issue please follow the below steps and let us know the result.

1-Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX- 7150 and reconnect it.

2-Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick 

1.  Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-D3B5DB74-53A7-4F8D-82F9-6EB600879EE...

Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello @Jayavidhya

While I follow the above steps do I take all the cables out of all the ports from the Ruckus switch ?

Hi @bkpatel009 

While following the first step try to disconnect the ICX-7150 from the Power outlet and reconnect it, check whether it is working or not.

While following the second step remove power from the switch.

1. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  2. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button

When all the system LEDs blink green, all the configuration data are erased and the switch is returned to its factory configuration. When all the system LEDs are solid green, the erase process is complete and the system reloads. Once reloaded and the SYST LED is steady green, the factory reset is complete.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello @ Jayavidhya,

The above steps have been completed. so I believe now the factory reset on the Ruckus switch is complete. May you please explain the next steps now.