cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P wired internet connected and working but no wireless network.

mst317
New Contributor

All lights are green on switch and 3 access points 

44 REPLIES 44

Hi @mst317 

Thank you for the response and the update.

At this point, I suggest factory resetting the Access Points. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the Access Point factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

NOTE: As you have 3 Access Points, remove the cables of any TWO Access Points from the Switch ports, and perform the factory reset on the ONE connected access point. Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch ports and they will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point. 

Please let me know if you need any help during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

All done

Hi @mst317 

Thank you for the response.

Could you please confirm, if it is working now?

If not, please let me know at what point you are stuck on.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I still don't have my wifi or wired network. I now have 3 networks showing up that are callled Recover.Me-xxxxxx. Are these Ruckus related?

Hi @mst317 

Thank you for your response.

Yes, these Wi-Fi networks are related to RUCKUS devices.

Please try turning the Wi-Fi on your laptop off and then back on. If the problem persists and you continue to see the devices, you may ignore them.

I recommend following the factory reset instructions by connecting to configure.me-xxxxxx and performing the reset once again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community