cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P wired internet connected and working but no wireless network.

mst317
New Contributor

All lights are green on switch and 3 access points 

44 REPLIES 44

Hi @mst317 

Thank you for your response and the information.

To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Can you confirm if your RUCKUS setup was previously operational and if there were any power outages before the issue began?
2. When your switch is connected to the outlet, do you observe any illuminated lights (amber or green)? Kindly describe which lights are visible. Additionally, please provide a photo showing the status of the lights and the full switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.

3. Is your internet connection from the ISP stable and functioning? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi or through an ethernet cable from the router to a laptop/PC.
4. How many access points are currently connected to the switch? Please describe the status of the lights on the access points. Similarly, include a photo showing the access points' light status.

Please upload these photos to your RUCKUS account before proceeding. 

Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. 

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter for you promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

System has worked fine for nearly 4 years. We were out of town and when we returned, it was no longer working. I know that Comcast had an outage while we were gone.

All switch lights are green. I have 3 APs. All lights are green. AP #1 CTL solid green and PWR flashing green. AP #2 & #3 CTL and PWR flashing green.

No problem with the Comcast Internet. It’s stable and working great.

IMG_7360.jpeg

IMG_7362.jpeg

Hi @mst317 

Thank you for your response and the detailed information provided.

Could you please try unplugging ALL the Ethernet cables of the Access Points from the current switch ports and plugging them into different ports within the 1-to-12 range, as indicated in the screenshot below?

Once you’ve done this, please check if the status lights on the Access Points indicate activity and if the Wi-Fi network connectivity is restored.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I placed all the Ethernet cables into 6-12.  All switch lights are green. AP #1 CTL solid green and PWR flashing green. AP #2 & #3 CTL and PWR flashing green.

mst317
New Contributor

I now have 3 networks showing up that are callled Recover.Me-xxxxxx. Are these Ruckus related?