cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 - C12P not working after power outage.

BobT
New Contributor

After power outage, the Ruckus ICX 7150 - C12P doesn’t work.  Internet speed test fails.  Reconnected everything on Ruckus network to the Frontier network and speed is fine, just have lack of range.  The Ruckus is under warranty.  My unit is only two and a half years old.  Ruckus website doesn’t recognize the serial number.  There are no answers on this forum as to getting replacement under warranty.

3 REPLIES 3

BobT
New Contributor

I have called Ruckus tech support about getting this unit replaced under warranty.  I have been hung up on twice after asking about a replacement.  Anybody with suggestions?

BobT

Hi @BobT 

The unit cannot be replaced, because the hardware is not damaged, not you have previous post that I have merger for the same consult (which I have provided the steps to solve the issue), now Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will be exclusively supporting via this community forum support model, If you need something to be clarified on the process, please let us know.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Yarenis

Hi @BobT 

Base in your description, it looks like your Switch (ICX7150 Switch) may be booting from the wrong partition, let me add the guide to fix the issue.

Note:if you have access to the Unleashed Dashboard and the Switch can be seen from there, it may look like the following image, ICX7150-C12-Router instead of ICX7150-C12-Switch, now before starting the steps of the guide, I will advise you to cable the computer directly to the Switch, since you will have a better connectivity than if you connect via wireless. 

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired