cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P dumb switch not working after a reboot

kjcamut
New Contributor

Lennar home with Linksys router that provides internet to Ruckus dumb switch ICX 7150-C12P and 3 Access points. Linksys reboots and provides internet but no longer able to connect to the Ruckus.  Is there a software update or fix for this?

17 REPLIES 17

ok, so i used unleashed.ruckuswireless.com and used the admin username and password to enter.

Here is what i see Version 200.12.10.105.129

Is this what you are asking for?

Hi @kjcamut 

Unfortunately no, that version belongs to your access points, not to the ICX 7150 switch. 

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Apologies but i am unable to follow your instructions.  I do not have an IP address for the switch to enter in the Putty app.  Is there a way to have a phone call on this issue?  my internet has been down now for 4 days, this  back and forth chat is not productive.  Please offer me a better way forward to resolution.

Hi @kjcamut 

Effective November’2022, ‘RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Regarding your issue, if you can not access via IP address, then the other option I mentioned before is to use a console cable. 

How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch'
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

If you can access to the Command line should look like this 

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Write the following commands:

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command:

ICX7150-C12 Switch>enable
ICX7150-C12 Switch#show version

Copy and paste the results on the chat (here) 

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Here is what is listed:

ICX7150-C12-SWITCH 192.168.1.112

Is this what we need?