cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX-7150 switch has no lights, no power despite working plug

mgs1993
New Contributor

Ruckus ICX-7150 switch is plugged in (we’ve tried different plugs, a different power cord) and is not showing any lights. We also tried to reset but still no lights, never were on. Power cord works, outlet works just seems like switch is completely dead. I’ve read other forums, tried to troubleshoot, and it sounds like the switch is out for the count and needs to be replaced - please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

Sgatjens

Hi @mgs1993 

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Attempted to upload but was told I had to request permission. Not sure how else you’d like me to upload photo or video? Thanks!

mgs1993
New Contributor

IMG_7558.jpeg

Here is the photo. 

Hi @mgs1993 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens