cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Bridge is Causing Slow Internet

Chrisdsax
New Contributor

I need to speak to someone about the slowness of my internet. This is the 3rd time needing to replace my bridge. My ISP has been out every quarter for 6 years looking at our service. The last piece and everything points to the Ruckus. 

Can someone please call to help? 

It sucks that Lennar has abandoned us like this.

29 REPLIES 29

I have tried this both ways. 23 does not work and 22 does. I can get to the password but the passwords provided in the document do not work. Putty 1.JPGputty 2.JPG

Hi @Chrisdsax 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please try to log into the Switch CLI using SSH by the default credentials?

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below. 

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try below default credential combinations as well.

If any of the above credentials doesn’t work, please try to factory reset the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch as described in below VIDEO and once you perform the reset try to login with the above-mentioned default credentials again.

VIDEO link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

That worked!!!! LOL!!! Thank you... I am in. I will let you know how this turns out.putty 3.JPG

ok so I did the show version and this is what I get. It is just here and I cannot do the show flash.

Chrisdsax_0-1704987195298.png

Ok so now this is my show flash

Chrisdsax_1-1704987293598.png