cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App

Sharon
New Contributor

About 2 months ago I posted that I can not use the ruckus app - unleashed as it tells me to go to setting there is nothing wrong with my settings.  I installed the update for the app that was supposed to fix this problem.  I still can not log on to the app.  When is this going to be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you so much for your patience.

As we discussed on the private chat, we were able to troubleshoot the issue and now you are able to access your RUCKUS Unleashed Application and Unleashed web system without any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @Sharon 

Please confirm whether you have upgraded to version 200.14.6.1.199 which is a newly released version.

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Once you are done with the above step please login to your app and let us know the result.

Also if you are unable to login to the app again to solve this issue please try to uninstall the app and try to install the newly released version again. Once you are done with it please try to login to logging to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as mentioned below and check whether you could login or not.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I updated the unleashed app 2 weeks ago when the new version came - the version is 11.140.1 this is the most current version in the App Store and it does not match your version - please advise how I resolve this issue?

Hi @Sharon 

Please try to uninstall the app and try to install the newly released version again. Once you are done with it please try to login to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as mentioned below and check whether you could login or not.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Here is the problem the link you sent to me does not work (unleashed.ruckuswireless.com) on the web or if I try and click it on the app.  Message is unable to open the page or page is not found.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app yet again.  I need a website that is valid so I can do the second part. 

FYI - my Mac and IPhone are up to date and this is the only app and web site I am having issues with is yours.

Hi @Sharon 

Based on your description, it seems like you have not upgraded your web unleashed system. Please note, the 200.14.6.1.199 Unleashed version was released on 6/28/2023 only for the Web Unleashed System, and it has the fix for the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com DNS issue with the iOS device.

So please try to upgrade the web unleashed system and let us know the result.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community