cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App

Sharon
New Contributor

About 2 months ago I posted that I can not use the ruckus app - unleashed as it tells me to go to setting there is nothing wrong with my settings.  I installed the update for the app that was supposed to fix this problem.  I still can not log on to the app.  When is this going to be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you so much for your patience.

As we discussed on the private chat, we were able to troubleshoot the issue and now you are able to access your RUCKUS Unleashed Application and Unleashed web system without any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @Sharon 

Please let us know whether you have tried finding the IP address of the access points or not. If you login using the IP address you should see the below Unleashed dashboard.

Also if you are not able to access the link please share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

You need to transfer this to Irman.  I have had the IP address for days.

FOR THE LAST TIME THE UNLEASHED.RUCKUSWIRELESS.COM SITE SAYS PAGE NOT FOUND.  IF I CAN NOT GET ONTO THIS SITE HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FIX THE SITUATION.

STOP SENDING THE SAME INSTRUCTIONS THAT DO NOT WORK - SEND ME A SOLUTION ON HOW TO GET ONTO THE SITE.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO THE ENGINEERS, CO-WORKER ETC TO GET THE CORRECT RESPONSE.

THIS IS INSANE JUST SENDING THE SAME INFORMATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN - IT DOES NOT WORK - READ WHAT I AM SAYING.

Hi @Sharon 

1.Please make sure whether the administrative PC is on the same network as the Unleashed Network, and enter the following URL http://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com in the browser. You should be redirected to the Unleashed Web UI.

2. If the above doesn't apply to your situation, find out any AP's IP address, and enter "http://<AP IP address>" in the URL bar of your browser to access the Unleashed web interface.

If there is still no response then we should get access to the AP CLI and get the output of the following command.

"get election"

First follow the step 1 and step 2 and let us know the result. Also please share the screenshot of the error you are getting on the webpage.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Option 1 does not work - I do not know what you mean by administrative PC is on the same network - explain what you are referring to.

Option 2 does not work either.

Both have the same error - safari can not find the site - same when I use Google Chrome

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you so much for your patience.

As we discussed on the private chat, we were able to troubleshoot the issue and now you are able to access your RUCKUS Unleashed Application and Unleashed web system without any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.