cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App

Sharon
New Contributor

About 2 months ago I posted that I can not use the ruckus app - unleashed as it tells me to go to setting there is nothing wrong with my settings.  I installed the update for the app that was supposed to fix this problem.  I still can not log on to the app.  When is this going to be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you so much for your patience.

As we discussed on the private chat, we were able to troubleshoot the issue and now you are able to access your RUCKUS Unleashed Application and Unleashed web system without any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

I AM BEYOND ANNOYED AT YOU THIS IS GOING ON TOO LONG.  YOU KEEP SENDING ME A LINK THAT DOES NOT WORK.  HOW AM I SUPPOSED OT UPDATE TO THAT VERSION???  IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HELP ME HAVE YOUR SUPERVISOR TAKE OVER THIS ISSUE.

THIS SHOULD BE A SIMPLE FIX AND YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME THE CORRECT TOOLS AND DIRECTIONS TO DO IT.

I AM TIRED OF THIS BACK AND FORTH.  CLEARLY THIS IS NOT WORKING.

I DEMAND A NORMAL RESPONSE ON HOW TO GET THIS RESOLVED.

Sharon
New Contributor

This is what I found on the site from one of your co-workers - still do not have a solution.  You send me links for windows I am apple.

This post is with regards to the announcement details we posted on this Community forum (on 06-22-2023) regarding the iPhone with iOS 16 version login issue unable to reach “unleashed.ruckuswireless.com” on the Unleashed network.

Please note, the 200.14.6.1.199 Unleashed version was released on 6/28/2023 only for the Web Unleashed System, and it has the fix for the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com DNS issue with the iOS device. However, the Unleashed Mobile App release was delayed a little as our internal Engineering Team was working on the same and it is now released with version 11.138.1 on the App Store, which has a fix for the above-mentioned issue.

Please check and feel free to contact us if you have any issues or have any queries in this regard.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sharon
New Contributor

Do you plan on helping me or responding???  If not I am going to figure out how to report you as you have not provided me a correct option of how to fix the Ruckus Unleashed app issue - which a known a major issue not just on this forum. - just sending me links that do not open or are for windows (when I use Mac) and a log on unleashed.ruckuswirless.com that does not open CANNOT RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.  I truly do not understand how you are not able to provide a solution.

Hi @Sharon

Please try accessing the unleashed using the below link and check whether you can login or not.

https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com

If you are not able to login please try to access the unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the access points.

To find the master IP address of the Access points please follow the below link. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the access points please try to enter the IP address and check it on a browser. You should see the  Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in.

NOTE: Both mobile app and web unleashed should be upgraded to the latest version.

Please follow the above mentioned steps and let us know the result.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

What part of that this website does not work - https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com.

You need to figure out how I can get onto that site.

Stop sending the same information that does NOT work.

If I cannot get onto that site I cannot complete the task.