cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 510 5Ghz radio keeps dropping

wit
New Contributor

I have 2 SSIDs with different names. The 5Ghz radio keeps dropping intermittently while the 2.4Ghz radio is fine. No devices are able to connect during the drop out period. I've updated both my AP and ICX switch to latest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @wit 

Thank you for your response and the provided information.

Based on the current assessment, it appears that the output from the switch is functioning correctly. At this juncture, we recommend proceeding with a factory reset of your RUCKUS R510 Access Point (AP) and reconfiguring them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID.

Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below for detailed instructions on the AP factory reset process:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Kindly follow the outlined procedure in the article, and do not hesitate to reach out if you encounter any challenges or require assistance at any stage of the process.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

wit
New Contributor

Hello, neither of those two cables highlighted in red are coming from my router. The top left black cable is coming from my router/ISP which is either port #1 or 2. But I’ve gone ahead and moved those cables as suggested. After reboot I’m still experiencing the same issue of intermittent 5Ghz service

Hi @wit 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the provided update.

Could you please log into the Unleashed system and share a screenshot displaying the following information?

Kindly share the requested screenshot at your earliest convenience. Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

msedge_QivUGCf7XS.png

Hello @wit 

Thank you for your response and the provided information.

Based on the current assessment, it appears that the output from the switch is functioning correctly. At this juncture, we recommend proceeding with a factory reset of your RUCKUS R510 Access Point (AP) and reconfiguring them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID.

Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below for detailed instructions on the AP factory reset process:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Kindly follow the outlined procedure in the article, and do not hesitate to reach out if you encounter any challenges or require assistance at any stage of the process.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @wit 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi