Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared,
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is slow after a recent storm.
If there was a blackout or power outage and the switch gets rebooted because of that, most possible your switch starts running the wrong code which we call ‘routing code’ this is a known issue for Lennar home users.
An identifier of this problem is that it comes out as Switch-Router in the unleashed dashboard.
There we are going to see 2 important things the
-MAC address: Physical address of the device this never changes
- An IP address is a unique address (logical) that identifies a device on the internet or a local network like your home (this can change and may not be the same as the one shown on the dashboard)
Please follow the below steps:
- To fix this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P
I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.
How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:
- Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”
How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":
If you can access the Command line should look like this:
- Here is a quick guide for understanding how to fix the 'routing code issue' however, you only need to run the following commands once you are on the command line 'CLI'
Note: Hit Enter to accept each command
copy flash flash secondary
boot system flash secondary yes
VIDEO LINK AS REFERENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc
ICX7150-24P Router>enable (hit enter to accept the command)
ICX7150-24P Router#copy flash flash secondary (hit enter to accept the command and wait: until the flash finished)
ICX7150-24P Router#boot system flash secondary yes (hit enter to accept the command: the switch will reboot)
There are Two ways to fix this issue:
I) How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via CLI
II) Or WEB access option
- If access via IP address is not possible here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB.
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P
Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P please follow up the same steps that are on point '3'
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community.