Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not working

Cbarksdale
New Contributor

My routers will not light up

12 REPLIES 12

Yes I did the reset with the paperclip and it didn’t work. So, I will be seeking outside help, because i don’t have a computer to perform the next steps. It is unfortunate that Ruckus/Lennar installed these routers in our homes , but refuse to have live technicians available to help the home buyers. How is it that there are live technicians to install the initial set up but no live person available for troubleshooting???

Hi @Cbarksdale 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response. 

Apologies for the inconvenience

As already mentioned, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We request you arrange for the Laptop/PC to perform these steps. Please share the screenshots of the errors (if any) or please let us know if you are stuck at any point of troubleshooting. We will help with it to proceed to resolve the issue. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I recommend that you seek outside help or an outside technician.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Cbarksdale
New Contributor

Even with the step by step instructions i am not tech savvy. Connecting the usb c to my home computer, downloading the software, and followings the steps are too difficult for me. Is there anyway a technician can come out to my home to complete these steps. I think it unfair that a homeowner has to complete these steps when i do not work in the tech field. Even if there is a cost i an willing to pay it. My Ring is not working because my Ruckus is not working and this is a cause for safety concerns.