cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Switch

busch007
New Contributor

Hello - I received my replacement Switch and wondering if i need to do anything special to set it up? Do I just hook up the wires as before? what should the lights look like if working correctly? Thanks.

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @busch007 

Greetings!!!
Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

This is something that you can easily get to know based on, to which Wi-Fi SSID name/network your Mobile or any wireless device is connected, whether to the Wi-Fi SSID that is broadcasted from your ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or from the RUCKUS Access Points.

However, if you need more detailed information, you can check the Wi-Fi SSID details from the Unleashed system login and when a device is connected you can check which devices/clients are connected to a particular SSID you configured in your Unleashed system. Please refer to the below screenshot for the same.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

busch007
New Contributor

Thank you. So I see the the ip address and router info when connected on my phone. How do I tell if that is the isp router vs access points? How do I find the access point addresses?

Hi @busch007 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

As mentioned in my previous post, please check the detailed information by logging into the Unleashed system.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I’ve downloaded the unleashed app but can’t get the Wi-Fi configure me to appear

Hi @busch007 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please note, configure.me is for the factory reset of the Access Point. 

Could you please connect to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi network and try logging into your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? If you are able to log in, then you can see the Wi-Fi network information and also you can log into the Application using the same login credentials. 

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi