cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red PWR Light on One of Two Ceiling Boxes

michael_palzer
New Contributor II

I moved into my new Lennar home about four years ago. Recently one of the ceiling boxes has started showing a red 'PWR' light only. When I unplug it from the main control box, it will resume working/show flashing or stable green lights, but a day or two later it will return to red status. The other box seems okay. I am unable to connect to an Unleashed Network through the app in order to troubleshoot. Of note, I recently upgraded to a new modem/router combo - but as mentioned, one of the boxes still works as expected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_palzer
New Contributor II

All looks good as of August 10th - both boxes are displaying flashing green lights! Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @michael_palzer 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I hope this message finds you well.

I appreciate the details you have provided regarding the issue with your RUCKUS Access Point (AP), which is exhibiting a persistent red power LED.

To assist you further, could you please follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the affected AP that is currently connected to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch.
2. Reconnect the Ethernet cable to one of the remaining 1-in-12 ports, as highlighted in the screenshot below.

After making this change, please observe the behavior of the AP and let me know the results.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @michael_palzer 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

michael_palzer
New Contributor II

Last night I unplugged the ethernet cable and plugged it into another port instead. So far, after 24 hours, things continue to work as expected for both boxes (i.e., green lights are displayed) - hoping this continues long-term!

Hi @michael_palzer 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the update.

Please monitor the state of the Access Points and inform me if you encounter any similar or any issues.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi