cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently Moved into a Lennar Home with Ruckus preinstalled and having issues after factory reset

R2-DeepSquat69
New Contributor

Hi, I moved in a few days ago to a house with a Ruckus switch and 2 WAPs (R510) preinstalled. I keep running into an issue after factory resetting 1 (the other one is disconnected of course). I can successfully complete the factory reset and configuration (doing the "typical install"), but when I try to reconnect on my iPhone, it keeps doing the infinite trying to connect wheel and when I look at my R510 the 2.4ghz channel is amber and the 5ghz blinking back and forth between green and amber. Is there any work around on this or am I doing anything wrong when it comes to reconfiguring it? Thank you to anyone who responds to this!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Hello @R2-DeepSquat69 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @R2-DeepSquat69 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @R2-DeepSquat69 ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community