cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unleashed App not working - iPhone and Browser

seanvanlandingh
New Contributor

Has this issue been resolved yet?  I an unleashed network with 4 R310 devices.  I am not able to access the network remotely anymore through the mobile app.

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @seanvanlandingh 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the detailed information you have provided. 

Based on your description, it appears that you are experiencing difficulty logging into the RUCKUS Unleashed application and web browser. 

This issue commonly arises when your RUCKUS Access Points are running an outdated version that prevents access to the Unleashed application.

To assist you further, could you please provide us with the following details:
- Log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser with the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ Kindly check and share a screenshot of the current version of your Unleashed Access Points.
- Ensure that your device is connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network for access.

If you encounter difficulties accessing the above link or if you are unsure of the IP Address of your Access Points, please refer to our guide on finding the IP Address of the Access Point: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you have located the IP Address of the Access Point and accessed the Unleashed dashboard, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Unleashed system and upgrade your RUCKUS Unleashed system to the recommended version as described in the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

2. After upgrading all Access Points, uninstall the current Unleashed application and install the updated version.
3. Attempt to log in again and verify functionality.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Thank you for your help.  Can you tell me how I can share a screenshot with you?  Can I send a reply to an email address?

Hi @seanvanlandingh 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Before uploading the photos or any screenshots please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thanks for your help.  My access points are updated to the latest version of the firmware.  I am able to access them through a web browser when connected to my local network.

The issue is that I can no longer access remotely through the iOS app.  See screenshot of the app below.

Error message when logging into appError message when logging into appVersionVersion