cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510

Barb
New Contributor II

Hey, 

I have Lennar home and ruckus R510. Before system was set up for login admin and password Lennar, but when I'm trying login in to "my account" I can't. My xfinity network shows me high speed, but when I try use my home network pages freeze. SN# 372072005569

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Barb 

Do you have access to your Xfinity router through either an application or a web interface? If you do, could you please verify whether you can find the IP address assigned to the ICX7150? I noticed that you attempted to use an IP scanner, but the two entries labeled "Ruckus" are likely your access points, as their MAC addresses don't match with the ICX7150.

If you can find it then you can follow the steps below:
2-This guide show you how to access remotely to your switch
How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-12P' or 'access points' "Network devices"
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

3-Here are the steps how to fix the ‘routing code’ step by step (2 guides)

In simple words write the following commands and hit enter to accept each command:

ICX7150-C12 Router#enable 
ICX7150-C12 Router#copy flash flash secondary
ICX7150-C12 Router#boot system secondary yes

Here are the guides:

1 ) https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...
2 ) https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-solve-the-routing-cod...

If you don't have access, please provide a photo of your ICX7150 switch with cable connections. I need to confirm that the Xfinity router is properly connected to our ICX7150 switch.

(Refer to the image below and share a corresponding photo, displaying the complete switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.)

Note: Ensure that ALL cables are connected to the 12 ports on the front panel, organized in 2 rows of 6 ports each.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

View solution in original post

Barb
New Contributor II

Could you please pay attention- I have Mac, not windows. I'm so tired go back and forth. Please check my conversation from the beginning. I'm sending now picture of my router. Please try do your best to help me. IMG_2688.jpeg

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Sgatjens

Hi @Barb 

Thank you very much for the information provided.

What specific symptoms or issues are you encountering when connecting to the Ruckus-Wifi network  (distinct from your xfinity router)? For instance, are you experiencing problems such as websites not loading, devices disconnecting or facing functionality issues, network dropouts at random intervals, smart devices unable to connect to the internet, or the Unleashed dashboard occasionally displaying "Disconnected" in the Internet tab, among others?

May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Barb
New Contributor II

Problem is still here. No internet connection or very slow.

Barb
New Contributor II

IMG_2637.jpeg

2nd floor

IMG_2638.jpeg

first floor.

I can't login in to my admin profile. IMG_2639.pngIMG_2640.png

I don't know what to do

Barb
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm on my admin profile but my switch doesn't work. Please let me know how can I fix it! there wasn't ip address, I addedthere wasn't ip address, I addedmy admin pagemy admin pageI installed LanScan to check switch ip address but still doesn't work.