cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 no power, trying to do initial setup with Verizon router and not able to

KColeman
New Contributor

I recently moved into a Lennar home and am trying to connect the wifi. After looking at the setup guide, I have an issue with the R510 not powering on for connection. Please advise.

23 REPLIES 23

KColeman
New Contributor

I understand it should be working, but it's not.

The Internet Service Provider's Internet connectivity is fine. The ethernet cable that connects from the ISP Router to the RUCKUS Switch is not damaged.IMG_3113.jpeg

Hi @KColeman 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

We may have to check some configurations on the Switch, please follow the below steps to check the same and help us with the queries.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

KColeman
New Contributor

Is there a technician who can come out to resolve the issue to get the products up and running correctly?

Hi @KColeman 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email, or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS do not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

However, please do not worry. I will assist you step-by-step to get this issue resolved.

Could you please connect All the Access Points and ISP ethernet cables to the Switch, and download the IP Scan from the link shared in my last post? Once you download, please run the IP Scan and share the screenshots of all the IP Scan results,

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.