cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 does not power on

hootanhemmat
New Contributor

I have the ICX-7150 which is powered on and shows green lights. I have two R510s on two different floors that wont turn on. I took one off the ceiling and connected it to a 12VDC and a different POE and it turns on but when connected to the ethernet cable coming out of the ceiling, it does not work. 

15 REPLIES 15

pinky_ruckus

Hi @hootanhemmat ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, as per the light status on the Switch and APs, we need to confirm if the PoE is disabled or not.

On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_8058.jpeg

Hello @hootanhemmat ,

Thank you for the response.

As we mentioned in the previous post, it is good to check if the PoE is disabled or not.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to check if the PoE is disabled and to fix the issue if it is disabled.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/NO-Power-on-Access-Points-an...

Please follow the process and let me know if you need any help during the process.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @hootanhemmat ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran