cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 does not power on

hootanhemmat
New Contributor

I have the ICX-7150 which is powered on and shows green lights. I have two R510s on two different floors that wont turn on. I took one off the ceiling and connected it to a 12VDC and a different POE and it turns on but when connected to the ethernet cable coming out of the ceiling, it does not work. 

17 REPLIES 17

Hi yes I do need help still. I sent you guys the last details of what I had and still trying to figure out how to fix this issue. Did you go over my last post? I have been very clear about the issue and I feel you guys keep telling me to do the same thing 

Hello @hootanhemmat ,

Thank you for the response and reaching out us again.

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused..

From the screenshots you shared, it looks like you are using command line interface of unleashed and not a Switch.

The commands should be executed in the Switch CLI.

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

You should get the Switch dashboard once you use the Switch IP address using the web browser.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @hootanhemmat ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.