cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage unleashed network being weird

debra_lopes
New Contributor

Power was out 45 mins. The app shows my unleased is online. Problem steaming live stuff and android phone keeps going between Lennar network and 5g. My fios network working fine have reconnected most stuff to that network but I have a 2 story so not the best solution. Please note I AM NOT TECH SAVVY at all. Need a simple easy to carry out solution. Thxs.

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @debra_lopes ,

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and glad to know that the issue is resolved now.

We suggest upgrading your switch to the latest stable version to avoid this issue in the future. Your Switch is on an older version that is 08080d.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to upgrade the switch to the recommended version

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-upgrade-RUCKUS-ICX-71...

Please follow the process explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @debra_lopes ,

Thank you for the response.

We need the Switch IP address to check which version the Switch is currently running.

To find the Switch IP address, please check IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

You should see the Switch Dashboard when you try to access with a web browser, as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to find the IP address of the switch.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

I have ip address now but when I type into browser it opens the Ruckus log in. When I use the usser and password lennar gave me it says wrong credentials. I don't understand the part about the CLI loggin?

Have info from putty but I do not know how to attach it here. There is no option?

Can I email it to you?

Hello @debra_lopes ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the information and we are glad to know that you have the IP address of the switch now.

Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran