cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage fried my whole system

Pewbert1
New Contributor

Power outage I think fried all my equipment. I have tried to reset my master AP but Ctl light is blinking continually. No WiFi coming through it when I try to set it up. I’m getting errors of all kinds. Sometimes it will let me try to configure it but never lets me finish it and fails continually 

please contact me 8013613788

stephen.r.pew@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Pewbert1 

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well.

Based on the details you provided and the screenshot you shared, it appears that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch is experiencing internet connectivity issues. 

It seems to have Routing Code issue on your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, due to a power outage.

For a resolution, please consult the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article available at the following link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

This resource provides a detailed troubleshooting guide for addressing the SPR code issue.

If you encounter any difficulties or have further questions during the troubleshooting process, please do not hesitate to contact me for assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Pewbert1 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Pewbert1 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Pewbert1 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi