cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to unleashed network

Plainfielddad23
New Contributor II

Seems to be a new issue that just popped up this weekend with a lot of people. Has anyone figured out a fix to this? Can not connect to manage ruckus APs since late 6/9/2023. Wifi network still works unfortunately for the kids I had a few of their devices blocked on the network for the night which I can’t connect to do unblock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, I was able to fix the app issue with others have said by changing the login destination at the very bottom to the IP address that was previously instructed on how to find. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51

hi @Hidi1982 

Greetings!!!

Please reply on and refer to your own post you raised.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @Plainfielddad23 

Please find the below link on how to configure the Access Points correctly using the mobile app 

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using your Mobile

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Ruckus-Unleashed-Set-up-usin...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

MF
New Contributor III

I don’t believe this is what the op and others are talking about. We have everything set up but cannot log into the app (app says that not on the unleashes network), or browser (says the same for unleashed.wireless.com). Only able to log in to the dashboard through the IP.

I already had set the mobile app up 3 years ago when I bought the house, I do not need to set up the mobile app as a new install. There has to be an issue with the app that Ruckus isn’t realizing. 

I agree with you