cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to Unleashed network

sloppy19
New Contributor

After some time I am logging into my Ruckus Unleasehed app as my network has been acting funny.  When I open the app and click "manage" I am taken to the login screen.  I enter my credentials as I have in the past and recieve an error message "you are not connected to Unleased network.  Go to Settings".  I am connected to the appropriate wifi network as I always have.  I read through the community but the suggestions are hard to follow as I am not very tech savy.  I need to know how I can get access back to the unleashed network ASAP

4 REPLIES 4

pinky_ruckus

Hi @sloppy19 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to log in to the RUCKUS Unleashed app.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using Master AP IP Address or ‘unleashed.ruckuswireless.com’? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @sloppy19 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @sloppy19 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hi @sloppy19 ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community