cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power to ethernet ports

jasegb
New Contributor II

Our battery backup died and finally got power restored. Once restored the modem rebooted, however the Ruckus switch is not working. I see one green and one orange light on, but ALL ethernet ports are not lighting up. The APs are not receiving power, and the switch is not transmitting to anything that is directly connected. Need help ASAP!! A call you be much quicker!!

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @jasegb 

The video links and guides are for reference and are step by step if you are somewhere stuck let us know.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

jasegb
New Contributor II

I can connect now with PuTTY but I keep getting 192.168.0.2 is not alive. I've verified the steps you laid out and i am following them and the images. Yet I keep getting not alive.

Hi @jasegb 

Can you provide the IP configuration for the computer and the command

printenv for the switch.

1:From computer

Yarenis_0-1670360321160.png

2:From switch, run the command and share the results.

printenv

3:Ensure that Ethernet cable from the computer to the switch is properly connected, take in consideration that in the Switch is the management port and the computer will be the regular Ethernet port.

Port 13 in the next image:

Yarenis_1-1670360476826.png

Computer:

Yarenis_2-1670360580279.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

jasegb
New Contributor II

I have followed all recommended steps and updates, and the device is still non-responsive and will not show a live connection or power to the ethernet ports. I would like a replacement please. 

@jasegb 

Please provide the information requested.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired