cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power to access point on ceiling

Kpeck
New Contributor

Hello,

Our power went out just where all of our modem and the other 80 things probably plugged into it and now the wireless access point has no lights on and everything that was connected to that now has no internet and is not working. I’ve looked through similar questions and tried to follow those steps. Nothing seems to work. 

Long story short I need help we are stumped. Is there too much plugged in? I just want to fix it and it’s hard to get an answer.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @Kpeck 

Hope you are doing well! 

1-On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on? 

Vsquez_Fer_0-1673389969792.jpeg

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

2- Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Oo man I am already confused by all this language how is a normal person supposed to figure this out 😭😭

Hi @Kpeck 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Please keep me update step by step we can Figured out ! 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Fernando,

I've been tracking this thread for the same reasons. I have the PuTTY results. Can I start a new thread with you so as not to confuse thsi one? Thanks.

Hi @carlos_messe 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

Yes please. As this is a old post trail, to avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Under How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free application.

option2, the recommended app doesn’t exist.