cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power access point

Tony
New Contributor II

Can i buy something instead of ruckus tired of going through this every time there is a power surge

9 REPLIES 9

Tony
New Contributor II

no go still not working

Hello @Tony 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your response and for providing the update.

To address the issue with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports being disabled, resulting in the Access Points not receiving power, I recommend following the steps outlined in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article. You can find detailed instructions on resolving this issue at the following link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/NO-Power-on-Access-Points-an...

Based on the output you provided previously, it appears that your switch is currently running on an older version (08.0.61a non-UFI), which may be causing the recurring issues.

This issue may be repeated in the future to avoid the same, as advised in my previous post, I recommend upgrading your switch to a recommended UFI version. You can find detailed instructions on how to perform this upgrade in the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article available here: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-upgrade-RUCKUS-ICX-71...

Since you have access to the CLI, I suggest following the second upgrade option outlined in the article. 

Please proceed with the upgrade process and feel free to reach out if you encounter any difficulties or have further questions.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Tony 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Tony 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Tony 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi