cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection at switch

nc
New Contributor

After a power outage we have no internet connection through the Wi-Fi network hooked up with Ruckus. The network shows up on my available networks. I have reset the switch, but doesn’t help. All the lights are green and steady on the switch and the piece on my ceiling. 

I am very technical not savvy so I need help in very simple terms. 
we do have internet service to our house as we have another router that is working through Spectrum. 
I do not have a computer. I only use my phone and an IPad. 

thank you

Barb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @nc 

Thanks for your response.

Good to hear that the issue was solved.

Please feel free to mark this case as ACCEPTED SOLUTION.

Also please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

nc
New Contributor

It says safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found

Hi @nc 

Please try to access the unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the access points.

To find the master IP address of the Access points please follow the below link. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the access points please try to check it on a browser. You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

nc
New Contributor

I found ip address, but do not understand what you mean by checking it and logging on.  Through what website?

Hi @nc 

Once you find the IP address of the master AP please enter the IP address on the web browser and press "ENTER". 

Under the username and password please enter the below mentioned login credentials.

Username:admin 

password: Ruckus! 

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

nc
New Contributor
  1. Yahoo is telling me not to go to this web site. Something about no certificates