cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home owner after previous owner

kareemahbadshaw
New Contributor

I purchased a previously owned Lennar Home and is interested in accessing the Ruckus network. 

I have the Ruckus device ICX 7150-C12P and is unable to login. 

Can you please help me troubleshoot my device to gain full access?

22 REPLIES 22

pinky_ruckus

Hello @kareemahbadshaw ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are trying to access the Ruckus network and trying to login to the Switch.

We would need to find the IP address of the switch and then use the IP address to login to GUI of the switch using the web browser.

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once we identify the IP address of the Switch proceed to access the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch using a Web Browser.

Please click on Login option and try to access the Switch GUI using the login credentials.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below.

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try the default credential combinations below as well.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, Even though I got the IP address, I was unable to connect to the network via the username and password.

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to set up your RUCKUS devices in your recently purchased Lennar Home.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once you confirm the RUCKUS devices are connected as per the above description,  You can try connecting to the Wi-Fi network from the RUCKUS Access Points using the credentials provided on the Networking Device holding cabin. (Please refer to the below screenshot) 

If the login username and password don’t work, you need to factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the Access Points factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community