cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home owner after previous owner

kareemahbadshaw
New Contributor

I purchased a previously owned Lennar Home and is interested in accessing the Ruckus network. 

I have the Ruckus device ICX 7150-C12P and is unable to login. 

Can you please help me troubleshoot my device to gain full access?

22 REPLIES 22

Hello, 

I was still unable to factory reset the device despite I followed your last advice.

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your update.

Please ensure that only ONE Access Point is connected to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch and perform the reset process on the same. Disconnect the Ethernet cables from all other Access Points before proceeding with the factory reset process for the Access Points.

If you already followed the above process, please let me know at which step you are experiencing difficulties.

Additionally, please provide a photo showing the full ICX-7150-C12P Switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.

Please help me with the above queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello, below is a picture of my device. Even though I reseted it with one access point connected It is still not reseting the previous owner name still reappearing as a network and it is locked.

Ruckus.jpg

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the information you provided.

Upon reviewing the picture you shared, I noticed that only one Ethernet cable is connected to your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch. It appears that this cable is connected to the Access Point. However, it is essential to ensure that there is also an Ethernet cable connected from your ISP’s modem or modem-router combo device to the switch.

For your reference, please review the following guide on common setups for Lennar homes:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

After connecting the devices according to the guide, please check if the Access Point can successfully provide Internet connectivity. If necessary, perform a factory reset on the Access Points once again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi