cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a technician for reset access to Lennar Home system-new home purchase

LC_4
New Contributor

Sorry for duplication - this was posted in Community forum previously.

We would like to be connected with certified or capable technician who can come to the home to reset and set up for our use and enable us to continue to maintain connectivity using the system.

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @LC_4 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I hope this message finds you well.

I appreciate the information you’ve provided. Based on your description, it appears that you are setting up RUCKUS devices in your new Lennar home. 

Please note that RUCKUS does not offer on-site technical support for Lennar Homes. Our support is provided on a best-effort basis through this forum.

Rest assured, I am here to assist you with your setup. For detailed instructions on configuring RUCKUS devices, please refer to the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article:

RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base Self-Help Guide

Please follow the process, should you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Actually, we are the new home owners of a home that had the Lennar Ruckus system installed.  We have no familiarity of this WiFi system and while we have reviewed the documents and will make an attempt to reset and get it started, we don't know what we don't know about the system and how to properly use it.  We noticed that there is a link to a certification and were interested in understanding if there are certified technicians who could assist us in person or by video chat to ensure that we are doing things correctly.   

Hi @LC_4 

Thank you for your response and for providing the necessary information.

Please proceed with resetting the RUCKUS setup according to the instructions in the article shared in my previous post. After the reset, attempt to access the Internet through the RUCKUS Access Points.

You can manage the Access Points and the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch using the RUCKUS Web browser Unleashed system and mobile application. For guidance on using Unleashed, you may find these introductory videos helpful:

- RUCKUS Unleashed Dashboard Overview Using Browser UI- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoe5AciBlrk&t=352s

- Introduction to the Ruckus Unleashed Mobile App- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oAReVK1qo&t=253s

Please let me know the outcome once you have completed these steps or let me know if you need any help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @LC_4 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi