cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login trouble when attempting to configure Ruckus ICX 7150-C12

vegueria124
New Contributor

I accidentally removed the access point in the Ruckus Unleashed app and am no longer able to connect to the wifi network. I then connected my laptop via ethernet to the main Ruckus switch and input the IP address into my browser to configure it there, but I am prompted for a username and password. I have tried the following username and password combinations based on posts on this forum but neither have worked:

username: "super" password: "sp-admin"

username: "admin" password: "Lennar"

I have also tried factory resetting the switch but those username and password combinations still do not work. Please help me configure my device.

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering issues with RUCKUS configurations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:
1. Please provide a photo showing the full switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.

2. How many access points are currently connected to the switch? Please describe the status of the lights on the access points. Similarly, include a photo showing the access points' light status.

Please log into your RUCKUS Account before uploading these photos/screenshots.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. 

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter for you promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Please help me with the requested queries in my previous post.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I attached a photo of my switch. I have two access points connected. I have tried all the default passwords, factory resseting and removing passwords, etc. I still get prompted for a password when i type in the switch ip address. I have been at this for days now trying to follow guides on these forums. It's ridiculous that I cannot get someone on the phone to walk me through this.20240907_163741.jpg

vegueria124
New Contributor

This is the login screen that I cannot get into.20240907_164430.jpg