cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a switch replacement

Hugpinapple
New Contributor

I’m so tired of spending hours after hours to get the switch works after each power outage. It’s completely down this time. I’ve reviewed the knowledge articles and there’s no way I can complete the task nor I don’t have a Ethernet-abled laptop. Respectfully request a replacement switch with the stabled image version that I don’t need to worry about the power outage ever.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Hugpinapple 

Thanks for your response,

Based on the troubleshooting done, tried unplugging and plugging the switch several times seems that the management port is not  responding  this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

It asked me to input my device's Serial Number, and it kept telling me "The number I entered does not meet your criteria of validity. Would you like to try again?"

(I did try both V and \/)

Please advise.

Hi @Hugpinapple 

Greetings!!!!

Apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please confirm and let me know if you are able to get the Switch replacement?

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Any update?