cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ruckus not working software was updated last year and lights are blinking amber

dhernz77041
New Contributor

My Ruckus not working software was updated last year and lights are blinking amber please exchange or call me for support.Case#01219758

18 REPLIES 18

Could u exchange unit , I am not a computer person and a similar issue was done not long ago, this is a lemon type of equipment. 

Please exchange unit, I dont have the cables or the time equipment to do it, My internet has been down for a month and no one is going to fix unless this box is working.

Can you please provide a number to call to speak to a manager or someone in charge, I feel that customer support should be better and warranty should be honored after having to many issues with this switch.

Hi @dhernz77041 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged.  
We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow; however, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, 
I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Well I just confirmed hardware is damaged, software was already uploaded via remote access and it lasted a couple of months so that means something is not working properly on the switch itself. I provided you the case number at the beginning.

I am ready to provide a google review in this company and this product and the poor support that I am getting this is so ridiculous I will be requesting a new switch unitil this lemon is replaced, this is a total scam.

Where do I send  box and what RMA do I use? are you shipping one overnight with a return label ? please advice.   

Hi @dhernz77041 

Please let us know the version of the software you have updated last year.

Also please provide an image/photo where you are trying to connect via console from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to  USB ) to PC. Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

This is what Was done and I am not able to upload any image no idea about image sources its. I just need and RMA for defective equipment.

Noticed that the ICX switch was not running the proper code
ICX 7150 was running routing code 8080 firmware version
Copy flash flash to avoid routing code issues
Boot system flash secondary

Now the switch starts running the correct code ( switching)

Wireless APs ( 4 ) running 200.10 firmware version
Enabled the non-overlap channels 1,6 and 11 for 2.4Ghz
Set the channel width 40 for 2.4 Ghz