Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Apologies for the delayed response on this.
From the case description, I could understand that you are unable to achieve increased speed from your RUCKUS-7150-C12P Switch.
In order to check the speed transferred by the switch ports, first we have to get access to the switch, and there are Two ways to get access to the switch.
- By IP Address of the Switch OR
- By Console Access to the Switch
- By IP address: To fix this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P
I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.
How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:
Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”
How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":
If you can access the Command line should look like this:
- To check the speed transmitted from the Switch to the Access Point: There are Two ways:
I) Please perform the below commands from the CLI of the Switch and share the output of each command-
show inline power
show interface brief- (Refer to the below picture)
II) Please share the Screenshots from the Unleashed dashboard as shown in the below picture:
- By Console access: If access via IP address is not possible here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB.
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P
Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P please perform the same commands and share the output of each command that are on point '2'
Also, you could create a separate 5G network from your Access Point and check the speed to avoid any Wireless interference with 2.4. Please refer to the below link and screenshot.
Creating a New Wireless WLAN (SSID):
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community.