cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderate connection after PC reset

Lawrencejame
New Contributor

Hello, after I had to have my PC factory reset the connection to Ruckus has been poor - In my Ruckus client dashboard all my other devices are running under "Excellent" but my PC is running at "Moderate" and its dropping connection frequently. Location hasn't changed or any of the hardware. Is there something else I can try to get my connection reestablished? 

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi Lawrencejame

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

The status of the client may take some time to change from Moderate to Excellent. As this is based on the wireless strength between the PC and the Access Point.

Please refer to the below points and link:

• Show Client Info: Click this link to display a list of clients currently connected to the AP. Details for each client include MAC address, IP address, OS, Host Name, MAC address of the AP to which the client is currently connected, WLAN name, Signal Strength indicator, Auth Status, and Duration online.
  • Client Status: Displays a breakdown of client numbers by signal quality (Excellent, Moderate or Poor) over time in one-minute intervals.

Link:

https://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.0.9.9/c-MonitoringAnIndividualAP.html

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.