cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh Acces Points PWR LED Won't Stop Blinking Green

Eldude65
New Contributor

Good afternoon,

I just bought a Lennar home that has a Ruckus mesh system installed. I am having issues getting the mesh system to work. More specifically the green PWR LED will not stop flashing. This seemed to occur when I had installed my router which is a Netgear Nighthawk. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Eldude65 

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router or the access points has been wrongly connected to the switch.

Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @Eldude65 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the detailed description,

1. For detailed understanding of the issue please share the image of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

2. Please confirm the cable connection of your device from your router to the switch. 

3. Also please let us know how many access points are connected to the switch.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Good morning,

Thank you for the pictures and the guides. I can confirm that the mesh access points are connected to the switch. I have two access points connected to the switch. One thing I forgot to mentioned is that therer was a potential power outage a couple weeks back. I do remember that prior to this potential outage that the access points were working. However, I cannot confirm that the power outage was the source of this issue as I was not home at the time. 

Hi @Eldude65 

Thanks for the information.

As I have mentioned in the previous post, please share the image of the switch and the access points showing LED status and the cable connections as mentioned below.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

1000001570.jpg

1000001569.jpg

1000001567.jpg

  Here are all three. The lights are still blinking.