cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Home equipment not setup when purchased

dl-ruckus
New Contributor

Hi, looking for some guidance on getting this equipment up and running. The ICX7150 and 2 R510s were in the house but not powered. After I plugged them in the R510s didnt power on. I figured out how to cli into the 7150 and turn the POE on but the APs are not broadcasting the recoverme or configureme signal. Is there a baseline setting for the 7150 or is there something else I am missing? I would appreciate documentation for what the settings are supposed to be, so I can further troubleshoot from there.  Oh the R510 lights seem to be cycling between AIR, CTL, and PWR all green.

1 REPLY 1

Yarenis

Hi @dl-ruckus 

Seem the ICX7150 Switch was running an old code, new code from 08080 do have PoE enable by default, so I will advise perform an upgrade to the code 08095g UFI using the image SPS08095gufi.bin in both partitions, now like seems you are running an old code you need to upgrade twice, (code you are >>08080f>>08095g UFI), now the builder must provide you the Unleashed system already set up, they normally provide a sticker with all the credential and the SSID/Wi-Fi ID, so if you don't see the default SSID configure.me and the PWR is greed, this means that the Access Point is online and broadcasting a SSID/Wi-Fi ID that you don't know the name, so an easy way to gain access to the unleashed dashboard and find the current SSID/Wi-Fi ID or rename for a new, will wiring a computer to the ICX 7150 Switch, causing that the computer will be in the same subnet as the Access Points and find the IP address of the master Access Point in case you have more than one, test all the IP address you found for access points and paste in your web browser.

Note: To upgrade the Switch to the recommended code 08095, check the next two options.

How to Upgrade a Switch ICX-7150-C12P using a USB flash drive

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Upgrade-a-Switch-ICX-...

How to upgrade a Switch ICX7150-C12P via TFTP

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Upgrade-a-Switch-ICX-...

1:Try to find the sticker with the set-up that the builder must provide may be located in the same Switch.

2:If the sticker was not found, wire the computer to the ICX 7150 Switch, causing the computer will be in the same subnet as the Access Points, use any of the yellow ports.

Yarenis_0-1672671269910.png

3:Find the IP address of the master access Point, if you have more than one test all of them, will bring you to the login page.

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-12P' or 'access points' "Network devices"

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

4:copy and paste the IP address of the Access Point in the web browser, and try the next credentials.

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

5:Now you can create a new SSID/Wi-Fi ID or edit the current one.

Creating a New WLAN

Wi-Fi Networks>Create>Fill Name, Usage Type, Authentication Method,

Encryption Method>Ok

Renaming the SSID

Wi-Fi Networks>choose the SSID>edit>made the changes.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community