cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar@29 Wireless network not working

Anvy
New Contributor

Hi Ruckus Team, My wireless connection is not working, this morning I was getting an error about some privacy on my phone when connecting to the wireless network, after trying few things I unplugged the power cable of the switch and plugged back in, now I dont even see the wireless network, tried logging into the ruckus unleashed app and it always complains about you are not connected to unleashed network, can you please help with clear instructions to reset the setup and re-do the setup. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for the tool link. Is it possible to do this troubleshooting over a phone call?

Hi @Anvy 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

Please do not worry, it’s simple to fix I will help you with that.

Please try to access https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ when you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi network via Access Points.

If that doesn't work, please perform the IP scan to find the IP Address of the Access Points. Refer to my last post for more information.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.