cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA request, will not power AP’s

Micah_P
New Contributor

I have a  ICX7150 - C12P - 2X1G and it will not power the AP’s. I’ve tried everything in the forum. The hard reset only gets the unit stuck in some sort of boot cycle where the lights continuously flash forever. I do not have the ability to “reprogram” this unit. 
There are no status lights, and the SYST light is amber.  I have called, submitted tickets and no one will help unless I submit my request here. 

I’m hoping someone here can help. The S/N is available upon request. 

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Micah_P 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and Access Points do not have power.

As you mentioned, there is an Amber/Orange light on SYST. It means that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is stuck in boot mode. Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help guide below to troubleshoot the issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the above boot mode process and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I tried everything and can’t get it to work. It wouldn’t even let me connect to it with my laptop. Can we RMA this unit now?

Hi @Micah_P 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please let us know at what point you are stuck during the process. Please share the screenshots (if any).

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I cannot get it to reboot with the reset button. I’ve tried 10 times. 
i cannot get my Mac to connect. I’ve followed all of the steps and it won’t show the device.