cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi is unstable after a power outage - using Ruckus Unleashed ICX 7150-C12P

tiffnguy
New Contributor

Good evening! I had a power outage last night and ever since, my Ruckus network has been super unstable. For the most part, it is super slow and will time out.  I tried to do the CLI technical support that you have linked in serval other posts. But I am stuck because it doesn't quite show what others have shown.

I'm going to attach all my pictures and screenshots here.

I apologize for it being upside down

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.24.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.21.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.22.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.21.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.21.18 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tiffnguy 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you have intermittent Internet connectivity via RUCKUS devices.

As you are seeing the ‘ruckus#’ prompt in CLI, it means you are using the Access Point’s IP address. Please use the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch’s IP address. You should see 'ICX7150-C12 Router> OR ICX7150-C12 Switch>' prompts CLI.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

If you can access the Switch CLI, Please enter the below commands in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

tiffnguy
New Contributor

Good evening!

So... I saw two IP addresses that could be the ruckus, but none of them are the Switch's IP address.

I typed both IPs in the CLI - and you can see the results below. I do not see another IP address labeled as Brocade unfortunately. Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 10.56.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-19 at 10.55.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 10.53.44 PM.png

Hi @tiffnguy 

Greetings!!!
Thank you for the response and the update.

Please reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) Router and RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch once and try find out the IP address once again once they come online after reboot.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.