cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Ruckus ICX 7150 Switch

rcanas
New Contributor

Hello, I own a Lennar home and it seems there are issues with the ICX7150 switch, it is showing as "disconnected" in the dashboard, see photo enclosed. Some devices in our network have issues, very slow speed and some apps don't work. There was a power outage last night if that matters.

I did a power reboot and the problem persists, all status LEDs are green color.

I downloaded the IP scanner software and did a search but I don't see an IP address for any ICX7150 switch, as suggested on other posts. Looking at my gateway's setting, the IP assigned to the ICX 7150 switch is 192.168.0.44.

I also did reset the ICX7150 switch but have no luck, by pressing the reset button using a paper click: 

• Remove power from the switch.
  • Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  • After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

Is there anything else I can do?

Screenshot 2024-06-25 221355.pngScreenshot 2024-06-25 220326.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Imran_ruckus

Hi @rcanas 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you have provided regarding the issues with your RUCKUS setup following a recent power outage.

Based on the details you've shared, it appears that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch has booted up on Routing Code (SPR) highlighted in the screenshot below, as a result of the power disruption, causing the reported problems.

To assist you further, please refer to our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below. This resource provides detailed steps to troubleshoot and resolve the Routing Code (SPR) issue:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the instructions outlined in the article. Should you encounter any difficulties or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @rcanas 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you have provided regarding the issues with your RUCKUS setup following a recent power outage.

Based on the details you've shared, it appears that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch has booted up on Routing Code (SPR) highlighted in the screenshot below, as a result of the power disruption, causing the reported problems.

To assist you further, please refer to our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below. This resource provides detailed steps to troubleshoot and resolve the Routing Code (SPR) issue:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the instructions outlined in the article. Should you encounter any difficulties or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

rcanas
New Contributor

it worked, thank you!

Hi @rcanas 

Thank you for the response.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.