cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ruckus Lennar Home System not Hard Resetting

Doberman
New Contributor

My Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P is not working at all. When disconnecting and connecting the power cord back to it all the lights flash green and disappear. Reset doesn’t work 

8 REPLIES 8

Imran_ruckus

Hello @McMac 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your response and the information provided.

To proceed with troubleshooting your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, please ensure it is plugged into a functioning power outlet. Kindly send us pictures and a video clearly showing the current status of the lights on the switch, along with the power cord connected to both the switch and the functioning power outlet.

Please use the below Drive link to upload the VIDEO. You can view example pictures and videos via the following link: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

The examples from the drive will guide you on how to capture and send the necessary visuals.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Doberman 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Doberman 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Doberman
New Contributor

Will get pictures tonight